- Liaise with Head of Training and Development to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Design effective training programs taking into account the locations, timings and duration commitments of participants.
- Conduct seminars, workshops and individual training sessions.
- Prepare training materials, visual aids and presentations based on training requirements.
- Support and mentor new employees and existing employees who need help.
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Monitor employee performance and response to training in coordination with Quality Analysis team and report to the Head of Training and Development.
Hands-on experience as corporate trainer. Strong mentoring and training skills with excellent communication.
1 - 3 Years